Downtown is a bike friendly environment and has many options to park your bike and pedal in/out of the area with ease.
- Over 60 bike racks exist on Main St. and the alleys and breezeways adjacent to Main St.
- Bicyles can ride in either direction on the one-way alleys on the east and west side of Main St.
- A mandatory dismount zone on Downtown Main St. sidewalks will begin Jan. 2021. Visit Biking page for details.
- The Left Hand and St. Vrain Greenways located to the south of Downtown are enjoyable bike paths. They travel from the west side of Longmont to the east, ending at the City's beautiful Sandstone Ranch facility. View City of Longmont Bike Map.
- Ride Free Longmont by RTD provides unlimited trips on Longmont’s local buses at no charge to riders.
- FLEX Express offers trips between Boulder, Longmont, Loveland and Fort Collins with WiFi while you commute.
- Via provides special transportation services to those in need that live and work in Downtown Longmont.
Lyft and Uber also serve the Longmont area.
Colorado CarShare has a location Downtown where you can access one of their fleet cars. It's a great way to live car-lite or car free.