1. Travel the Taco Trail – Ongoing Taste the best tacos that Downtown Longmont restaurants have to offer and earn a sweet (or spicy!) prize bundle. It’s super easy – just check yourself in at participating restaurants, grab some tacos, and once you’ve hit every location you’ll win a Downtown Longmont Taco Trail Prize Pack. The prize pack includes: a Taco Trail t-shirt, custom Taco Trail sticker sheet, a great deal on your choice of a locally sourced product (hot sauce or salsa, maybe?), and a spot on the coveted Wall of Fame.
2. Explore Second Saturday Creative Crawl – 2nd Saturday of each Month Set your own course - at your own pace - and explore the Longmont Creative District. Visit one activity or stop by all to discover something new with Longmont’s creative community and businesses. This free monthly event brings creativity - anything made of the hand or mind - to take center stage, and engages the community to enjoy interactive activities, local artists & makers, craft food & beverage, live music, shopping, and much more.
3. Start a Toasting Tradition at the Downtown Happy Hour – 1st Wednesday of the Month Nothing beats a Downtown Happy Hour. Start a new tradition with your neighbors, friends, coworkers, Mom’s Group, Dog Walker, Cycling Club - bring your people or meet some new ones. Take a break from the grind and drink some of the best drinks on the Front Range. Whiskey Wednesday, Wine Wednesday, Craft Brew Wednesday, Cider Wednesday – Whatever Wednesday – we got you covered. Try a new spot each time.
4. Get your Creative Fix atSummer on the Streets & Artwalk presented by Firehouse Art Center Every Saturday July 9 – August 27 – Kimbark Street by the Longmont Library Firehouse Art Center will bring more than 20 artist vendors, food trucks, and live music to transform Kimbark Street into your weekly destination for art, music, film and fun. Each Saturday will offer different experiences and activities, so make sure to visit each weekend to see what’s new! New for 2022, join an extended event for Longmont Public Media Outdoor Cinema. September 10 Artwalk ArtWalk is the Firehouse Art Center’s yearly Community Festival that brings together local artists, businesses and nonprofits. It is an event that highlights art, economy and creating positive change in our communities. Held on the 2nd Saturday in September, we shut down Main Street in Longmont and turn Downtown into a walking mall filled with art, music, activities and more!
5. Longmont Loves Local! This summer, think Local First. Our local businesses have everything you need. Self Care, home décor, clothing, art, craft food, craft beverages, outdoor adventure, bikes, books, comics, plants, flowers, gifts, and LOTS more. Think local first. Buy a Downtown Gift Card and redeem at more than 70 local businesses. Find all there is to offer in our business directory.