Want to Live in the Creative District?
The Spoke on Coffman is a brand new affordable housing complex in the heart of Downtown Longmont. Located within walking distance of live music venues, art galleries, innovative restaurants, creative shops, and a diverse selection of craft beverage locations, The Spoke gives you 24/7 access to all the Longmont Creative District has to offer.
Applications open December 14th at 8:30 AM.
What is The Spoke on Coffman?
- What makes The Spoke on Coffman an affordable housing unit? Your rent is determined by your income. This means that the rent ranges are broad and designed to be fair to everyone.
- Is there anything different about the apartments? The Spoke on Coffman is just like any other new apartment complex. In fact, there are some additional features that are hard to find in your regular apartment search, such as a covered parking garage, in-unit washers and dryers, and a pet-friendly environment at very low cost.
- Click here to learn more at the Boulder County website.
Are you eligible?
- One bedroom: maximum household income of $49,140
- Rent ranges from $658 to $1,316 and includes utilities
- Security deposit of $200
- Two bedroom: maximum household income of $55,160
- Rent ranges from $789 to $1,579 and includes utilities
- Security deposit of $250
- Three bedroom: maximum household income of $63,180
- Rent ranges from $912 to $1,824 and includes utilities
- Security deposit of $300
- The eligibility verficiation process will begin in late January. If selected, you will be contacted for an eligibility appointment where you will need to provide income documentation of what you self-report in the application.
- The move-in process will begin after The Spoke is completed in March of 2022. However, move-ins will be staggered until late summer.
- The application for Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8) and Project Based Vouchers will only be accepted on December 14, 2021 between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM. This is a separate application from the leasing application. If your application is not submitted before 4:30 PM it will be voided. Click here to learn more about these options.
Tips to Apply
- Create your account early. To save time on your application, click here to create your account and fill in basic information before December 14th. Make sure you click Exit Application in the top right hand corner after filling in your information so you are prompted to save your work. Otherwise, you might have to do it again.
- Submit your application as early as possible. In Boulder County's words, applicants will be placed on the waitlist according to the date and time the application was received. Minutes matter, so don't wait.
- Have your information ready. You will need to self-report your monthly household income and source on the application. You can fill all of this out when you create your account before December 14th, so get it ready as soon as you can. Documentation of what you report will not be required until you are contacted about eligibility.
- Contact us! Reach out to us at the Longmont Downtown Development Authority at the emails below. We are able to help walk you through the application process, talk about your eligibility, and answer questions you have about the application and move-in process.
- Reach out to Boulder County at (303) 678-6007 or email them at email@example.com
Ready to Apply?