Longmont Creates Membership
The Founders Edition
Longmont Creates wants to inspire our Creatives to get engaged and create!
The Longmont Creative District was established in 2014. The community-driven plan envisioned a non-profit arm to assist with funding as one of its primary goals. Additional funding will enable more Creative District projects, create a lasting community impact, engage more creatives both inside and outside the district, and showcase the creative talents inherent to our community.
What can you do? Become a founding member of Longmont Creates and be a part of building its strong foundation and help create its path forward for the future. Join today!
What is our primary goal? To engage both creatives and community members in building a thriving destination infused with arts, entertainment and cultural activities that attract people of all ages and diverse backgrounds.
Engage in a unique, Pay-It-Forward Membership. Longmont Creates knows what truly drives
our creative community – those with unique talents, ideas, and creativity! The more you engage, the better our community gets. With that in mind, we have created an innovative, Pay-It-Forward Membership model. Join today!
Your initial membership in this inaugural year is $35. If you participate in at least 5 of the following Longmont Creates’ activities throughout the year, your membership renewal fee is $0. YEP, stay engaged and your membership fee remains $0!
- FOUNDING MEMBERS - Featured on the Founders Walk of Fame!
- Members-Only alerts for opportunities & Members-First content
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Profile in our online Creative Directory
- Your classes, workshops, and events promoted on our event calendar and one feature on social media
- Members’ Only Creative Calls for Entry
- Exposure through our networks
- First priority to participate at all district events
What are Qualifying Activities?
- Attend a quarterly Happy Hour (add in pictures)
- Become a Committee Volunteer – Creative Crawl, Fundraising, Event Booths
- Attend a Sponsored Workshop
- Volunteer for Winter Walkabout, Summer Concerts, Holiday events
- Host a workshop or class
- Attend a Creative District Partner event or volunteer with one of their programs such as Artwalk, Summer on the Streets, etc.