402 Kimbark St
Longmont, CO 80501
We love the church. We honor our traditions. At the same time, we’re being called to new ways of being a community of faith. A community mindful of our history in Longmont and our connection to the Presbyterian Church (USA), yet committed to a way of being the heart and hands of Christ that emphasizes Kingdom work over church work.
We love the promise of the Gospel: transformation—broken people made new by the love of Jesus Christ. Transformation not just for us as individuals but, through how we live to be a blessing where we live. We’re not finished yet. We don’t have this all figured out. It’s a transformation we’ll spend the rest of our lives living into. But we can see and feel a difference. Everyday.
We love Longmont. And we try to live like it. It’s called incarnational, and it just means that we do all we can to live as we think Jesus would have us live. Compassion is important to us. And mercy. Reaching out and coming alongside. Helping. Showing those with whom we share this community that being a follower of Christ means first and foremost caring for people whether they ever set foot in our church or not.
Nearby Eat & Drink
- Ziggi's Coffee400 Main St (369 feet W)
- Tex Mex424 Main St (400 feet W)
- Flavor Of India370 Main St (466 feet SW)
- Janies' Cafe431 Main St (552 feet W)
- Bricks Retail512 4th Ave (142 feet SW)
- The Great Frame Up430 Main St (390 feet NW)
- Simply Bulk Market418 Main St (393 feet W)
- Longmont Yarn Shoppe454 Main St (415 feet NW)
- 400 East Parking Lot400 Kimbark St (220 feet NW)
- Electric Charging State - 409 4th Ave.409 4th Ave (284 feet SE)
- 300 East Parking Lot300 Kimbark St (396 feet SW)
- Electric Charging Station - 300 East Lot300 Kimbark St (398 feet SW)