Longmont Yarn Shoppe
Categories Arts, Music & Culture Hobbies & Crafting Education Creative Venues Sidewalk Sale
454 Main St
Longmont, CO 80501
Email Address: email@example.com
Yarn shop with yarns & fiber from local and international sources. Instruction on knitting, crochet, spinning, weaving, punch needle rug hooking, embroidery, sashiko and felting.
Check website for special events.
Sunday: 12 - 4 p.m
Tuesday - Thursday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Recommended Parking: City Parking Lot 400 Block Kimbark St.
Signature Item: Friendly service, a place to unwind, great yarn, & local fiber.
Downtown Longmont Gift Card
Longmont Yarn Shoppe participates in the
Downtown Longmont Gift Card Progam.
Nearby Eat & Drink
- Tex Mex424 Main St (222 feet SW)
- Rosalee's Pizzeria461 Main St (223 feet W)
- La Vita Bella471 Main St (256 feet NW)
- Quarters Bar & Arcade475 Main St (275 feet NW)
- A Florae464 Main St (113 feet NW)
- Ron R. Fine Jewelry452 Main St (155 feet SW)
- Fig & Ivy436 Main St. (157 feet SW)
- The Great Frame Up430 Main St (191 feet SW)
- 400 East Parking Lot400 Kimbark St (195 feet SE)
- The Spoke on Coffman - Public Parking Garage512 Coffman St (636 feet NW)
- 300 East Parking Lot300 Kimbark St (666 feet S)
- Electric Charging Station - 300 East Lot300 Kimbark St (672 feet S)