Construction & Traffic Impacts
150 Main St. - South Main Station development project.
2nd Ave., Main St. to Emery St. - occasional closures due to South Main Station Development project.
Coffman Street Pavement Project
As part of the annual Pavement Management Program, the City of Longmont is making temporary repairs to Coffman Street.
Scope & Schedule
- Mill and asphalt overlay on Coffman Street from 3rd Avenue to 6th Avenue
- Parking areas on Coffman Street are not included in the asphalt overlay
- The intersections of 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Avenues are not included in the asphalt overlay
- Isolated full depth asphalt patching between 6th Avenue and Longs Peak Avenue
- Work is tentatively scheduled to occur on October 7, 9, 11 and October 12 (updated 10/3/19)
- Weather may impact this schedule
What to Expect
- The majority of the work will be split over two non-consecutive weekdays
- Less impactful work (such as lane striping) will continue for two to three days following the major paving operation
- Pedestrian access will remain open for all businesses and residents during construction
- Parking on Coffman Street within the work area limits will not be permitted
- Access to driveways off of Coffman Street will be maintained during construction
- Left turns off Coffman Street or out of parking lots onto Coffman Street will not be permitted at certain times
Road Closure information for all Downtown events. See complete details
The City of Longmont Transportation System Management (TSM) develops and prioritizes safety and capacity projects to improve the transportation system. Current Traffic updates and Road Closures from City of Longmont.