The Spoke on Coffman
The Spoke on Coffman, a public-private partnership between Boulder County, the Boulder County Housing Authority (BCHA), and the Longmont Downtown Development Authority (LDDA), is a mixed-use neighborhood of affordable homes planned for 518 Coffman Street in Downtown Longmont. Click on the red box below for complete details of the project on the Boulder County website.
View Sept. 14, 2020 Press Release from Boulder County
The Spoke on Coffman website
View English/Spanish 2-page flyer
View English/Spanish 8-page brochure
- 73 1- to 3-bedroom apartments, affordable to households with income up to 60% AMI
- 262-space parking deck
- bike and electric vehicle charging for residents and downtown employees
- commercial space with an enterprise café
- office space for Boulder County services
Project timeframe: Aug. 2020 - March 2022 (expected to last 18 months)
Construction Company: Pinkard Construction
May 2021 construction information
- Begin vertical residential construction and interior rough ins
- Upcoming work in the north row of the 600 W parking lot (6th/Coffman). South row will be open for traffic.
- Using alley to place equipment to support finishing work and supply loading
- alley and breezeway will be open to traffic and pedestrians
Traffic and Parking Impacts During Construction
- The 500 E side of Coffman St. parallel parking lanes are restricted.
- The south parking row in the 600 W parking lot at Coffman St. and 6th Ave. is restricted.
- North and south bound Coffman St. traffic lanes between 5th and 6th Ave. have been shifted.
- Expect temporary Coffman St. restrictions when crews are working in the street. Flaggers will be in place to direct traffic.
- Displaced parkers have been given alternate locations for parking. If you have parking questions, contact the LDDA at (303) 651-8586.
- Construction employee parking is secured at the NE corner of 6th Ave. and Main St. This area has been fenced off to the public.