Show Downtown You CARE!
Saturday, May 4, 2019
7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
528 Main St., Longmont
The LDDA will hold its annual Downtown Longmont Clean & Green event on May 4 in support of the city-wide Clean Up Green Up campaign which runs every April.
- We make an impact with a variety of deep-cleaning and landscaping projects that go beyond the regular maintenance performed Downtown.
- This year we will partner with Comcast for their Comcast Cares Day employee volunteer event to do a special landscape project in the 300 east public parking lot and other cleanup in that area.
- A hearty breakfast, lunch and refreshments provided for all volunteers.
- Volunteers receive a Comcast Cares Day t-shirt and Clean & Green schwag.
- Volunteers need to able to handle physical activity including bending, lifting, twisting, etc.
To sign up, please complete our online form or call the number below to request a paper form.
Thank you for your interest!
If you have any questions, please call Del Rae Heiser at 303-651-8586 or email.
THANK YOU 2019 SPONSORS
2018 Clean & Green Volunteers
Click picture above to see all 2018 Clean & Green Photos!
Photos courtesy of Helga Hizer.
- Re/Max Nexus
- Flatirons Young Marines
- Twin Peaks Rotary Club
- Boy Scouts Troop 360
- Faith Baptist Church
Plus over 40 individuals joined us, coming alone or bringing a family member or two!
85 volunteers provided 255 hours of service to help us clean up the following areas.
- 6 public parking lots
- 6 alleyways
- 6 shared trash enclosures
- 6 breezeways
- St. Stephen's Plaza and 6th Ave. Plaza
- 8 blocks of street curb
- Main St. trash cans
- picking up debris, leaves, weeds and trash
- picking up 100s of cigarette butts to kick off Downtown's Cigarette Litter Prevention Program
- filling over 75 trash bags and 2 flatbed trailers