320 Main St
Longmont, CO 80501
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Longmont Downtown Development Authority (LDDA) is dedicated to developing a thriving and vibrant downtown community that attracts businesses, residents and visitors. Through strategic programs, development incentives and successful partnerships, the LDDA is enhancing downtown and working to preserve its historic attributes.
Monday - Thursday 8:30 am. - 5 pm.
Friday 8:30 am. - 4 pm.
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Recommended Parking: On street parking is available on Main or in the 300 E lot
Signature Item: Downtown Longmont!
Nearby Eat & Drink
- Maldos Coffee & Boba332 Main St (25 feet W)
- Abuelitas Empanadas332 Main St. (56 feet N)
- Roots300 Main St. (136 feet S)
- Mana Thai Comfort Food510 3rd Ave (139 feet SE)
- Old Town Marketplace332 Main St (adjacent)
- The ART Spot332 Main St (26 feet W)
- Hermanos Zamora332 Main St (31 feet NW)
- Joyeria Maria Bonita332 Main St (31 feet NW)
- Electric Charging Station - 300 East Lot300 Kimbark St (215 feet NE)
- 300 East Parking Lot300 Kimbark St (216 feet NE)
- 300 West Parking Lot300 Coffman St (349 feet W)
- Safety and Justice Center Parking Lot225 Kimbark St (425 feet SE)