Downtown Resident Advisory Group
The Board of the LDDA established a Resident Advisory Group to foster collaboration between the LDDA Board and Downtown Residents. This initiative is compatible with our Master Plan of Development Section 7: Leadership and Management; 1. Champion Downtown as a Citywide and Regional Asset.
The Group meets quarterly and gives feedback on issues, projects and programs to ensure that meaningful community involvement is part of Downtown’s evolution.The Group encompasses individuals from the following areas:
- 1 representative of Historic Eastside Neighborhood
- 1 representative of Historic Westside Neighborhood
- 1 representative of Downtown Historic District/LDDA resident
- 1 representative of a live/work business owner
- 1 representative of mixed use housing (i.e. RPA, SMS, VP)
- Up to 4 members at large (a mix of other residents)
Participants will be chosen by the LDDA Executive Committee. Members will serve 1-year terms and must maintain residency in the areas of “Old Town” roughly defined as 1st – 9th Ave.; Sunset – Martin St.
Roles & Responsibilities
The LDDA hosts/chairs quarterly meetings, sets the agenda, and provides a recap to the LDDA Board.
The Responsibilities of the Group include:
- Provide feedback on LDDA projects and programs as needed
- Encourage participation in neighborhood surveys or information gathering as needed
- Pass critical information to neighbors
- Update LDDA on neighborhood activity
- Plan activities or mixers to bring neighbors together
Interested parties must complete an application.
Download/Print application and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.