Date and Time for this Past Event
- Sunday, Nov 28, 2021 All Day
Round out Small Business Weekend and finish your Holiday shopping in Downtown Longmont by purchasing locally made art directly from artists in the Longmont Creative District!
Visit Downtown art galleries & pop-up locations throughout the day on Sunday to shop artisans goods, collectibles, and gifts perfect for the holidays! Find locations below:
- A florae: 464 Main St.
- Megan Rose Art
- Bricks Retail: 512 4th St.
- Cactus Coven: 439 Main St.
- Firehouse: 667 4th St.
- Happy Day Plants: 501 Main St.
- Susan Steven
- Jensen Guitars: 350 Main St.
- Jim Jarnutowski
- Longmont Yarn Shoppe: 454 Main St.
- Laurie Algar
- Maker General: 318 Main St.
- Julia Zuniga
- MECO Coffee Collective: 627 Main St.
- Bobby Lay
- Old Town Marketplace: 332 Main St.
- Joyanna Rose (Obra Arts)
- Terri Krause
- Simply Bulk Market: 418 Main St.
- Crystal Hinds
- The Walnut Gallery: 364 Main St.
- Art Gallery and beverages
- Zen Babe: 332 Main St.
Artists Sunday is a nationwide day to support local artists in your local community. It is the world’s largest art event, dedicated to highlighting local artists and recognizing the impact they have in enriching our lives, communities, and the economy.
Visit the Longmont Creative District for gallery openings, artist popups inside businesses, and working artist studios throughout.
Choose local art and give something special, unique, and handcrafted this holiday season, and support local artists and the local economy at the same time. There’s perhaps nothing more personal than a gift of the arts.
For more information about Artists Sunday, visit ArtistsSunday.com