600 Main St
Longmont, CO 80501
Email Address: email@example.com
Vacant SF: 12,231
Sale Price: $830,000
BRC Real Estate
8000 W 14th Street
Lakewood, CO 80214
Rare development opportunity in the heart of Longmont, Colorado.
Located directly across Pumphouse Brewery and backs up to Dairy Queen (owners may be willing to sell as well, ask broker for details). Price includes demo of building and removal of underground storage tanks.
The purpose of the Mixed Use Development (MU-D) district is to establish and preserve Downtown Longmont as the city’s center, accommodating a unique mix of office, service, retail, entertainment, and cultural facilities, with supportive government, civic, and residential uses and amenities. The MU-D district is intended to encourage protection of the historic character of the downtown through preservation, rehabilitation, and adaptive reuse of historic structures. The MU-D district is well-served by transit and is intended to encourage pedestrian-friendly development and redevelopment with easy access to public amenities and in a manner compatible with the existing and historic built environment and with nearby residential areas.
View brochure for more details.
Nearby Eat & Drink
- Dairy Queen616 Main St (122 feet NW)
- Pumphouse Brewery & Red Zone540 Main St (186 feet SW)
- MeCo Coffee Collective627 Main St. (338 feet NW)
- The Roost526 Main St (380 feet S)
- LOCO Skateshop622 Main St (210 feet NW)
- Longmont Books624 Main St. (217 feet N)
- Dulceria Bombon249 Main St (225 feet SW)
- Magic Fairy Candles634 Main St (283 feet N)
- 500 East Parking Lot500 Kimbark St (309 feet SE)
- Colorado CarShare - 600 West Lot600 Coffman St (394 feet SW)
- 600 West Parking Lot600 Coffman St (447 feet SW)
- Roosevelt Park Apartments - Public Parking Garage700 Main St (685 feet NW)