627 Kimbark St
Longmont, CO 80501
Are you at a point in your life where you are feeling stuck and want to make a change?
Do you want to connect back to what will make you feel happy and fulfilled?
Is your teen currently going through a tough time?
At times you may not know where to turn or what to do to make things better for yourself or for a family member. If you could use some support, I’d like to help. My name is Hope Weiss, and I am a licensed psychotherapist who has a counseling and psychotherapy practice in Longmont, Colorado. I guide adults, teens and families in living happier, healthier more fulfilled, empowered and joyous lives.
Finding the right therapist is so important. You want someone who is going to “get you” and really hear what you are going through. A counselor who has experience dealing with the problems and concerns that you are currently facing. Someone with whom you feel comfortable and can trust. There is hope. I am here to support you in this time of change and growth.
For additional information about me and my services, I encourage you to explore this web site. If you have any questions or want to schedule an appointment, please feel free to contact me at (303) 717-8645. Because the therapeutic fit is so important in counseling, I offer a free 20-minute initial consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!
Nearby Eat & Drink
- Dairy Queen616 Main St (286 feet W)
- Pumphouse Brewery & Red Zone540 Main St (381 feet SW)
- Lucile's518 Kimbark St (474 feet S)
- MeCo Coffee Collective627 Main St. (516 feet NW)
- Wind Over the Earth614 Kimbark St (90 feet NE)
- Longmont Books624 Main St. (312 feet NW)
- LOCO Skateshop622 Main St (347 feet NW)
- Magic Fairy Candles634 Main St (373 feet NW)
- 500 East Parking Lot500 Kimbark St (344 feet SW)
- 600 West Parking Lot600 Coffman St (694 feet SW)
- Roosevelt Park Apartments - Public Parking Garage700 Main St (746 feet NW)
- Colorado CarShare - Spoke on Coffman Garage512 Coffman St (883 feet SW)