360 Main St
Longmont, CO 80501
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don Jensen started building and repairing instruments back around 1992 when he was working for H.B.Woodsongs in Boulder, Colorado. His years of experience, attention to detail, and outstanding customer service make him one of the foremost Luthiers in the Front Range. He is truly a perfectionist, and he assures that each instrument is playing perfectly before it leaves the shop. He repairs all types of stringed instruments, and provides Vintage Amp Repair as well.
Don Jensen and Sandy Farnsworth opened Jensen Guitar Company and the Willow River Music Emporium in October of 2010 to provide a storefront for Don's instrument repair business. The new store includes a workshop to allow construction of new Custom Built Guitars, Tone Drums, and Dulcimers. Retail items include acoustic and electric guitars, amplifiers, djembes, drums and percussion, many ethnic and eclectic instruments and accessories.
New Extended Hours!
Monday-Thursday: 12 - 8 p.m.
Friday: 12 - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 12 - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 12 - 4 p.m.
Recommended Parking: on Main St. and in 2 hour public lot in back off Kimbark St.
Downtown Longmont Gift Card
Jensen Guitars participates in the
Downtown Longmont Gift Card Progam.
Nearby Eat & Drink
- Flavor Of India370 Main St (30 feet W)
- Abuelitas Empanadas332 Main St. (181 feet S)
- Josie's Tacos345 Main St (196 feet SW)
- Tangerine Restaurant379 Main St (220 feet NW)
- The Walnut Gallery364 Main St (29 feet NW)
- Crystal Joys372 Main St (47 feet NW)
- Used Book Emporium346 Main St (115 feet SW)
- EZ Pawn369 Main St (162 feet W)
- 300 East Parking Lot300 Kimbark St (162 feet SE)
- Electric Charging Station - 300 East Lot300 Kimbark St (170 feet SE)
- 300 West Parking Lot300 Coffman St (344 feet SW)
- 400 East Parking Lot400 Kimbark St (502 feet NE)